Here Are The 7 Most Affordable International Travel Destinations According To
These Are The 7 Cheapest International Destinations According To …
We all love to travel, explore new cultures, taste different cuisines and create beautiful memories in scenic locations. However, one of the main factors that may drive or deter us from jet-setting around the globe is the cost associated with traveling. But guess what? Traveling need not always be an expensive affair. There are numerous destinations worldwide waiting to awe you with their beauty and won’t necessarily burn a hole in your pocket!
With careful planning, choosing the right time to visit, opting for local transport and affordable accommodations, it’s possible to see the world on a budget. In today’s discussion, we’ll put our focus into unearthing seven of the cheapest international destinations where you can immerse yourself into an enriching experience without fearing a massive blow to your wallet.
So, if you’re someone who possesses a contagious wanderlust but is also mindful of the budgetary concerns, this detailed guide is essentially meant for you! Let’s step into these incredible yet inexpensive jurisdictions together.
Astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam offers an intense spectrum of experiences packed within a surprisingly affordable bracket. A paradise for backpackers, Vietnam is noted for its bustling cities, traditional villages, ancient temples, dramatic landscapes, and delectable cuisine.
Consider this: A traveler sipping on a famous Vietnamese coffee in Hanoi, indulging in a boat ride amidst the limestone cliffs of Halong Bay, all while staying comfortably at a budget hotel spending less than $30 a night.
- An average meal in a restaurant: $1-$3.
- Local transportation (bus/taxi/bike rentals): Prices can vary between $0.5 and $10 per day.
- Average daily expense (excluding accommodation): Under $20/day.
- Cheap accommodation (hostels/guesthouses): Starts from $10/night.
- Historical attractions like museums and temples: Entry fees are often under $5.
- Overnight cruises at Halong Bay: Packages start from around $100.
India, a country of rich heritage and diverse culture that continues to fascinate tourists through its lively bazaars, historical monuments, spectacular landscapes, and tantalizing cuisines. The cost of living is fairly low making it one of the cheapest international destinations to explore.
Picture this: An explorer roaming in the pink city, Jaipur visiting splendid forts and palaces, tasting different flavors of street food with less than $25 for the daily budget.
- An average meal in a restaurant: Less than $2.
- Local transportation (metro/taxi/rickshaw): Cost varies between $0.5 and $8 per day.
- Average daily expense (excluding accommodation): Approx. $15/day.
- Budget-friendly accommodation (hostels/guesthouses): Price starts from $5/night.
- Major tourist attractions like Taj Mahal: Entry fee is about $15 for foreigners.
- Yoga classes in Rishikesh: Many centers offer free courses!
If you’re an avid trekker or someone who finds peace among towering snow-capped mountains and serene monasteries, then, Nepal, the home of Mount Everest, surely deserves a spot on your list! Moreover, this picturesque haven can be toured without causing substantial distress to your pocket.
Imagine: A hiker trekking on the trails of Annapurna, savoring delectable momos, and unwinding comfortably in affordable lodges.
- A meal at a local restaurant: Around $2-$4.
- Local transportation (taxi/bus): Costs varies between $0.5 and $5 per day.
- Average daily expense (excluding accommodation): Just about $10/day.
- Budget accommodation options (hostels/lodges): Starting from as little as $5/night.
- A trekking permit for popular routes: Generally around $20.
- Cultural tours or yoga retreats: Typically start from around $50 onwards.
|Country||Average Meal Price||Transportation Cost||Average Daily Expense||Accommodation Price||Attraction Entry Fees||Special Experience Cost|
|Vietnam||$1-$3||$0.5-$10/day||Under $20/day||Starts at $10/night||Under $5||From $100 (For Halong Bay Cruise)|
|India||Less than $2||$0.5-$8/day||Approx. $15/day||Starts from $5/night||About $15 (For Taj Mahal)||Free (Yoga classes in Rishikesh)|
|Nepal||$2-$4||$0.5-$5/day||About $10/day||Starts at $5/night||About $20 (For Trekking Permit)||From $50 (Yoga Retreats or Cultural Tours)|
Traveling furnishes us with experiences that can’t be gained from reading, watching videos or living in reverie. So, don this guide as your frugal navigator and set forth to seize the moment! A whole new world of extraordinary yet economical getaways await you. It’s time to uncover the mysteries, taste the exotic platters, wander the hypnotic landscapes, rally the thrilling adventures and weave stories worth sharing!