- Education: Social media and government websites could tell people to “drop and cover” if they see a bright flash, and explain how to shelter from radioactive fallout.
- Harden the electric grid against EMP: The transformers could not be replaced, perhaps for decades.
- Enable the distribution of expedient safe/not safe radiation monitors: Low-cost technology developed by the Deptartment of Defense languishes. Protecting the manufacturer from threat of liability would enable rapid private distribution.
- Deploy fallout monitoring stations on important buildings: This is possible for less than $10,000. The White House and the Trump building in New York would be a good start.
- Diplomacy: The U.S. should avoid provocative action that could lead to accidental all-out war, as from confrontations with Russian warplanes in Syrian airspace. Open communication with world leaders is essential.
- Shore up American defenses: Are our air defenses around our capital and major cities better than on 9/11? Israel has an Iron Dome. The U.S. has no serious strategic missile defense of our homeland.
Donald Trump’s Fancy Cars
People love to collect cars. Old cars, new cars, red cars, and blue cars, it doesn’t really matter, when they have the financial means to do so, they can invest in some pretty fabulous hot rods and luxury vehicles. One of those collectors who has billions of dollars to splurge…
click here to read more