- An ultrasound mandate that forces a provider to give — and a patient to receive — tests that are not supported by evidence, the provider’s medical judgment or the patient’s wishes. Providers are forced to display the image and describe it, even when a woman objects.
- Biased counseling requirements that force doctors to lie to their patients, giving them patently false information drafted by the state that is contrary to medical evidence and scientific research.
- A mandatory delay law that forces a provider to delay time-sensitive care regardless of the provider’s medical judgment or the patient’s needs.
- Medication abortion restrictions that prohibit providers from prescribing medication using the best and most current evidence, medical protocols and methods.
- Targeted regulation of abortion providers (TRAP laws) that force providers or clinics to conform to burdensome requirements that are not based on scientific evidence, do not further patients’ health or interests and are not required of other health care providers.
Remembering J.F.K. — A Quiz on the Assassination of a President
John F. Kennedy is remembered as a powerful speaker, leader, and President to the United States. Sadly, he may be more recognized for his assassination. Whether or not people agreed with his politics, the death of this president shocked and temporarily paralyzed the nation. Test your history knowledge and see…
click here to read more